Abstract and Travel Grant notifications have been sent to the person identified as the “Contact” during the submission process; if you did not receive a notification please contact the MDS International Secretariat
- All posters must be printed in a vertical (“portrait”) orientation
- Posters must fit within the size allotment of the poster display boards, 90 inches ( 228.6 cm) tall x 45 inches (114.3 cm) wide
- Please print poster text large enough to be easily read at a distance of approximately 1.5 meters (5 feet)
- All posters must be printed and presented in English
Poster Set-up and Removal
All posters must be set-up between 07:30 - 09:00 on the day of the presentation. Posters must be removed by 17:00, the same day as the presentation – those that are not removed will be discarded.
All accepted abstracts are presented as a printed poster and will be presented according to their category grouping schedule.
If your abstract is accepted, you (or a registered co-author or colleague) are required to:
- Register for the Congress by July 31, 2018
- Travel to the International Congress, October 5-9, 2018 in Hong Kong to present your abstract.
- Present your abstract as a printed poster (poster dimensions will be provided on this webpage at a later date).
- Present your poster according to the scheduled presentation date/time.
- Abstract presentation dates/times are subject to change; it is therefore advisable to plan to attend the International Congress in its entirety from October 5-9, 2018.
- Abstract presentations are scheduled by category; individual presentation date change requests will not be granted.
All accepted abstracts will be published in an electronic supplement to the Movement Disorders journal, online edition.
Published abstracts from recent International Congresses can be found at: www.mdsabstracts.org.
To cite a published abstract, use the publication link to locate the abstract. When viewing the full text of a specific abstract, citation instructions will be provided at the bottom of the page. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions.
Questions about the International Congress can be sent to email@example.com