Abstract and Travel Grant notifications have been sent to the person identified as the “Contact” during the submission process; if you did not receive a notification please contact the MDS International Secretariat.
View the 2018 Abstract Sessions and Guided Poster Tour Schedule.
- All posters must be printed in a vertical (“portrait”) orientation
- Posters must fit within the size allotment of the poster display boards, 90 inches ( 228.6 cm) tall x 45 inches (114.3 cm) wide
- Please print poster text large enough to be easily read at a distance of approximately 1.5 meters (5 feet)
- All posters must be printed and presented in English
Poster Set-up and Removal
- All posters must be set-up between 8:00-9:00 on the day of the presentation. Posters must be removed by 17:00, the same day as the presentation – those that are not removed will be discarded.
- All posters will be displayed and presented in the Exhibition Hall, Hall 3FG, at the Hong Kong Exhibition and Convention Centre.
- All poster numbers will be clearly placed on the poster boards; posters may be hung on the board only on the day of your scheduled presentation day.
Saturday| Sunday Monday
Posters 1 – 602 = Orange
Posters 603 – 1216 = Green
Posters 1217 – 1818 = Purple
Late-Breaking and MDS Study Group Posters*
*MDS Study Group Posters will also be displayed with the regular abstracts; please make sure to make (2) copies of your poster for display.
Please place your poster on the assigned designated boards on Saturday, October 6 between 8:00-9:00. Posters will remain displayed until Monday, October 8, 15:30.
Late-Breaking MDS Study Group
Late-Breaking Posters = Red
MDS Study Group Posters = Blue
All accepted abstracts will be published in an electronic supplement to the Movement Disorders journal, online edition.
Published abstracts from recent International Congresses can be found at: www.mdsabstracts.org.
To cite a published abstract, use the publication link to locate the abstract. When viewing the full text of a specific abstract, citation instructions will be provided at the bottom of the page. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions.
Questions about the International Congress can be sent to email@example.com