COVID-19 Information for Denmark
There are no COVID-19 restrictions in Denmark. Please check the Danish Government COVID-19 information page for updates and detailed information about travel to Denmark.
It is no longer mandatory to wear face masks or show COVID-19 passports in Denmark. Stay update on all rules and restrictions here.
*Last updated: December 1, 2022
If needed, COVID-19 Testing:
Private COVID-19 Testing Sites At Kastrup Airport:
• Airport Medical Clinic: Terminal 2 across check-in 102 on the 1st Floor
airportdoctor.dk (Book and pay online. PCR – Result after 45 min. Will test young children with same day results.)
• Business & Private Test Center: Amager Landevej 171, 2770 Kastrup
Pentabase.com (Book online. RT-PCR including certificate, Result after 2 hours. Will test young children with same day results.)
• Falck Test Centers at Copenhagen Airport
Other private clinics in Copenhagen:
• CopenhagenMedical COVID-19 testing sites.
• Waterfront Doctors perform PCR and antigen tests. Testing does not require CPR number nor NEM ID. If the person requires a medical certificate, the clinic uses the passport number. Results sent via e-mail. Prices vary by speed of results required. Testing available for younger children.
• Hospital Aleris-Hamlet – PCR and Antigen test aleris-hamlet.dk Test results are submitted via their app. They issue an electronic certificate. Testing does not require CPR number nor NEM ID. Prices vary by speed of results required.
• PrivatTest PCR and antigen test dk (test centers at Forum and Nordhavn metro stops) Result is sent electronically.
• Lægernes Vaccineklinik PCR and antigen test Lægernes Hurtigtest & Vaccineklinik(open on Saturdays and Sundays). Results sent electronically and can be obtained as an encrypted COVID-19 certificate. Prices vary by speed of results required.