Thank you for attending the MDS Virtual Congress 2020! Please see below for important information:
By the Numbers
- Over 20,000 people registered
- 146 countries represented
- 181 faculty members participated in the Scientific Program
- 1,501 abstracts published
- 24 Late-Breaking Abstracts/COVID-19 Late-Breaking Abstracts published
- 31 companies and 12 non-profit organizations exhibited virtually
View Sessions On Demand
If you have registered for the MDS Virtual Congress by September 18, you have access to the content through October 1, 2020. After October 1, the Virtual Congress will continue to be available on demand for MDS Members for a limited time.
To access the content from the Virtual Congress, please visit the platform: https://virtual.mdscongress.org.
Certificate of Attendance
To download a certificate of attendance noting that you participated in the Virtual Congress, please use your registration ID and the last name you registered with here
Continuing Medical Education (CME)
The International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society designates this live activity for a maximum of 28.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Please visit the MDS Congress website to claim CME for the sessions you watched live. Please be advised that CME must be claimed by November 16, 2020. You will need your registration ID number.