MDS Video Challenge
Wednesday, August 30, 19:00-22:00 CET
Case submissions open February 15, 2023
Learn from a series of unusual, challenging cases as leading experts analyze them live.
A world-renowned panel of Movement Disorders experts guide delegates through unique cases, presented by representatives from Movement Disorder centers around the world. In the spirit of competition, various countries’ teams will contend for awards that recognize the most interesting and thought-provoking cases.
This event is open to all registered delegates; there is no additional fee to attend.
Movement Disorders Groups representing different countries can submit your most interesting cases for consideration. Teams with the top entries will have the chance to present a case live at the 2023 MDS Video Challenge.
A committee with representation from around the world will select the most interesting and educational cases for presentation at the meeting.
• Cases should not be presented as an abstract in the Poster Areas. Cases will not be accepted if they have been previously published.
• Submit a Letter of Intent describing your top 1-3 interesting cases for possible presentation
• Presentations will entail a very brief clinical description and a well-edited video lasting no more than 3 minutes.
• All cases should have a known diagnosis that will be shared at the end of the presentation.
• At the time of submission, you will designate a fellow or junior MDS member as the contact person who will present the case(s) if selected.
Awards will be given for the most interesting and challenging cases.
*Dates are subject to change*
February 15, 2023 - Letters of Intent for submissions open
March 30, 2023 - Letters of Intent due
By the end of April, 2023 – Groups notified if their cases will be formally considered for review and possible presentation
May 10, 2023 - Slides and video due (from the chosen LOIs) for consideration
End of June, 2023 - Selected cases announced
July 20, 2023 - Final edits to presentations
August 30, 2023 - Live MDS Video Challenge presentation in Copenhagen