Claiming Certificates of Attendance and CME
Certificates will be available starting on September 22, 2021. To receive a certificate of attendance and/or CME:
- Visit education.movementdisorders.org
- Click “GET CERTIFICATE” in the upper right corner.
- Enter the certificate code “447341”. Upon clicking “Submit” you may be prompted to login to your MDS account.
- Upon completion of the evaluation, you will be able to download your certificates. If you would like both attendance and CME certificates, you must select both at this time.
The evaluation must be completed to download your certificates.
Please be advised CME must be claimed by November 22, 2021. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Clinicians, researchers, post-doctoral fellows, medical residents, medical students, allied health professionals with an interest in current clinical trends and approaches for the diagnosis and treatment of movement disorders.
- Evaluate the pharmacological and non-pharmacological management options available for Parkinson’s disease and other movement disorders
- Discuss the diagnostic approaches and tools available for Parkinson’s disease and other movement disorders
- Describe the pathogenesis and neurobiology of Parkinson’s disease and other movement disorders
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME). The International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society designates this education activity for a maximum of 34.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Participants must complete an evaluation for each session they attend to receive continuing medical education credit. Your chosen session(s) must be attended in their entirety. Partial credit of individual sessions is not available.
All evaluations must be completed by Friday, October 1, 2021. The evaluation link is available within the session's description on the MDS Virtual Congress platform and at www.mdscongress.org. Please take time to complete the online evaluation as your input and comments are essential in planning future educational programs.
All individuals in control of content for this activity are required to disclose all financial relationships with ineligible companies (as defined by the ACCME) over the last 24 months. Disclosure information is available below. All relevant financial relationships have been mitigated in advance of this program.
Disclosure information is available HERE and via the MDS International Congress platform.
Content Validity Statement
All recommendations involving clinical medicine in MDS activities are based on evidence that is accepted within the profession of medicine as adequate justification for their indications and contraindications in the case of patients. All scientific research referred to, reported or used in CME in support or justification of patient care recommendations conforms to the generally accepted standards of experimental design, data collection and analysis. Activities that promote recommendations, treatment or manners of practicing medicine not within the definition of CME or are knowing to have risks or dangers that outweigh the benefits or are knowing to be ineffective in the treatment of patients do not constitute valid CME.