All accepted abstracts will be published in an electronic supplement to the Movement Disorders journal online edition. All submitted abstracts become the property of MDS.
MDS only accepts original work. By submitting your abstract, you affirm that your abstract is your own, either individually or as a group. Should plagiarism be detected, the abstract will be rejected.
The PDF poster guidelines for participation are as follows:
- PDF posters must be uploaded to https://catalyst.omnipress.com by AUGUST 1, 2020
- PDF poster must be kept to 1 page per abstract
- Landscape orientation – please use 4:3 ratio for maximum visibility if converting from a PowerPoint layout
- 960 x 720px landscape
- 150 MB maximum file size
- PDF poster must include the corresponding abstract as accepted, without changes
- Please ensure poster content is scientific in nature and refrain from including marketing or promotional materials
- Label your PDF file with the last 6 digits of your abstract reference number
- Only PDF files will be accepted
- All posters will be openly available for viewing beginning September 11, 2020 – there are no scheduled poster presentation dates or times
- PDF posters cannot be downloaded from the Virtual Poster Hall
Each poster category will have an open forum chat feature, to encourage engagement between attendees and authors. It is encouraged, though not required, that abstract authors visit the chat feature throughout the week and participate in discussion with attendees.
Requests to withdraw an abstract must have been submitted online at https://catalyst.omnipress.com, or received in writing by July 1, 2020 to email@example.com.
After July 1, 2020 all accepted abstracts will be published and withdrawal requests can no longer be granted