Abstract Submissions Now Closed
Please note the following criteria:
- All abstract submissions must be original research.
- Abstracts that have been presented at other meetings may be submitted if they have not been previously published and if the meeting name and date are cited accordingly (full detailed information can be found on the abstract submission page).
- An abstract may be rejected if the following are detected:
- Subject not related to the field of Movement Disorders
- Does not meet basic submission requirements
- If your abstract is accepted, you must be prepared to travel to the International Congress in Hong Kong October 5–9, 2018 to present your research on the assigned date.
* Faculty speaking at the International Congress are not required to submit an abstract.