Thank you for your interest in the MDS Video Challenge.
The Letter of Intent submission process is now closed.
NOTE: Cases that are to be presented at the MDS Video Challenge should not be presented as an abstract in the Poster Areas.
Date of MDS Video Challenge: Wednesday, June 22, 2016
- Movement Disorders groups representing different countries will submit Letters of Intent describing their top 1-3 interesting cases for possible presentation at the 2016 MDS Video Challenge. Presentations will entail a very brief clinical description and a well edited video lasting no more than 3 minutes. All cases should have a known diagnosis that will be shared at the end of the presentation.
- A committee, with representation from around the world, will select the most interesting and educational cases for presentation at the meeting.
- On the evening of the event, the chosen cases will be presented by the fellow or Junior Member(s) representing the submitting group. Awards will be given for the most interesting and challenging cases. Country pride will add an enjoyable spirit of competition to this event.
- The goal of this session is for attendees to learn from a series of unusual, very interesting patients and to see how senior experts approach these types of challenging cases.
- Following the 20th International Congress, the cases presented could be developed further for publication in the Movement Disorders – Clinical Practice (MD-CP) journal.
This event is open to all registered delegates. For more information about the MDS Video Challenge, please contact Sarah Smith at email@example.com.
9th Annual MDS Video Challenge
*Dates are subject to change*
February 15, 2016 – Letters of Intent due.
Mid-March, 2016 – Notifications sent out from MDS indicating the cases that will be formally considered for review and possible presentation.
April 11, 2016 – Slides and video due (from the chosen LOIs) for consideration for presenting during the MDS Video Challenge.
By May 25, 2016 – Final selection of the cases to be presented announced.
June 1, 2016 – Final edits to presentations due.
June 22, 2016 – MDS Video Challenge at 20th International Congress.