19th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders
19TH INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF PARKINSON'S DISEASE AND MOVEMENT DISORDERS
JUNE 14-18, 2015
SAN DIEGO, CA, USA
Thank you to everyone who attended the 19th International of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders in Congress in San Diego! We hope you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again next year at the 20th International Congress in Berlin, Germany.
Click here to claim CME for the 19th International Congress.
- 3,700 total people registered (including press and exhibitors)
- 100 Travel Grants presented
- 206 faculty members participated in the Scientific Sessions
- 1,473 abstracts accepted
- 25 Late-breaking abstracts accepted
- 14 MDS Study Group abstracts accepted
- 39 companies exhibited
- 82 countries represented
- 12 representatives from the press attended
Please visit the 20th International Congress website for information about next year's meeting.
MDS Congress Staff
555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100
Milwaukee, WI 53202 USA
Phone: +1 414-276-2145
Fax: +1 414-276-3349
Add name to International Congress Mailing List
© 2014-2015 All Rights Reserved
International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society